Monday, January 5, 2009

Making the Band

While he was here, Hey You decided that Dad & Uncle Derek needed a PS3. I'm not sure what that is, but I'm told someday I will want to try it out. My family spent a lot of time practicing for their new band, "Dish Served ColdA". I know, I don't get it either. Who can understand the ways of rock stars?
And now, give it up for the coolest band in the 4-0-5...

Dad, lead guitar

Aunt Denielle, vocals

Uncle Derek, drums

Grammy, also on vocals

C.T., band manager

and Hey You, our band's benefactor.

We are...DISH SERVED COLDA.

Mommy also tried out the vocals...here we are after rockin' out "Livin' on a Prayer".

Hey You helped me figure out the drums...this is my Gene Simmons pose (check out my tongue!) My day job is band manager...so let me know if any of you need to book a rockin' band for your next party. We're the schizzle (at least that's what I think Uncle Derek would say).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: