Tuesday, May 26, 2009

13 months!

Well, I am actually almost 14 months, now, but Mom forgot to take a Horton picture this month! At 13 months I am taking a lot of steps on my own, and climbing the stairs in my new house! I can say a few words, like "banana" (sounds like "naanaa") and "uh-oh". I also started "school" this month...Mommy takes me there when she is working. There are a lot of kids there to entertain me, and although I wasn't a huge fan at first, I am doing great now!

Can you tell Daddy dressed me? He felt like it was a great combo, because both my shorts and shirt were Hawaiian prints. I don't see a problem.
Am I not supposed to be playing with kleenex? Because it's been really fun. If you hold a tissue up to my nose, I'll even sniff for you. It's really cute, if I do say so myself!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: