Monday, September 21, 2009

In case you've missed me...

Mom has been slacking with my blog lately. Here are some highlights from the past few weeks...

Sophie and her parents came over for dinner, and Sophie and I had a lot of fun playing together. She's pretty cool, for a girl. I can even say her name, occasionally. Sometimes, Mom & Dad bribe me into good behavior on Sunday mornings by telling me that I will get to see Sophie at church.

Mom has also been experimenting with different forms of art expression for me. We've tried fingerpainting, macaroni glue projects, and shaving cream. I was not really a fan of the shaving cream, and REALLY wanted it off my hands shortly after this picture was taken.

I've also been helping mom cook a lot (believe me, she needs all the help she can get!). Here, we are making cookies for Dr. Stephanie as a thank-you for gluing my forehead (see July 4th blog entry). This is proof that I am Mommy's son, because I am eating butter off the spoon, and loving it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: