Here is a picture of the kitchen after I helped Mommy make dinner.
Here I am helping Mom with the laundry.
Last night, I learned how to help Maggie go to bed. I put washcloths on her for blankets and said "night-night." Mommy suggested that Maggie might like a stuffed animal to snuggle with. I thought that was a good idea, so I gave her my stuffed frog. I know she appreciated it. I could see it in her eyes. I think it worked for Dad, too!
And here is my picture with Horton. As you can see, his trunk is a little less perky than it used to be. That's because I play with it so much that I broke the wire inside! He is such a good friend. Every nap and bedtime, I will grab his tail and rub it in my ear or on my nose. He helps me sleep really well. Sometimes I rub Mom & Dad's nose with his tail. They think that's pretty cute.







No comments:
Post a Comment