Monday, January 11, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Here are a "few" pictures of our Christmas. It was awesome. My HY (or, as I like to call him "eee you") came to visit and I just LOVED him. He chased me all over the house and played silly games with me the whole time. He was very entertaining...and he flies airplanes, which I am really into right now.

On Christmas Eve, we had a real-live BLIZZARD!!! Mommy and Daddy took me outside in the middle of it. At first, I wasn't so sure...
...but then I had a BLAST! (And threw a fit when Mom & Dad got cold and decided it was time to go inside!)
Here I am eating my breakfast of champions on Christmas Day.
One of my favorite gifts was a basketball goal that is just my size. Daddy taught me how to dunk it, and then everyone cheered!

I couldn't get enough of everyone clapping for me, so of course I wanted to do it over and over. And wouldn't you know it, they cheered every time...I have them so wrapped!

One of my other favorite things about Christmas morning was the "cookies" that mom made. She says they were actually sausage balls, but they came out on a cookie sheet so I'm sticking to my guns on this one. They were so good, that I didn't care about the rest of my presents...I just wanted more "cookies, cookies."

We had a wonderful surprise for my Hey You that has been several years in the making. We found a very special statue that had belonged to my great-grandpa and great-grandma and were able to get it from some antique dealers that were out of state. HY was so surprised...and he loved it! It was a very special gift!
Later that day, us men got busy shoveling snow and ice outside...

My preferred method was with a broom...
Look at me with these lovely ladies!!!

Mommy loves her Daddy so much!!!

HY got me a bunch of polo gear for Christmas...they said I looked like a little prep! I don't know what that means, but if it means I look hot, then I agree!!

The next day, we had Nana, Papa, Aunt Jill, Bryler and Madison over. It was really fun...they gave me a really cool beanbag chair and a truck! Stay tuned for more pictures of this...

Grammy also came over and brought me MORE presents!

Here I am eating my mini banana that Cindy, my friend from Taiwan, gave me. She is so cool.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: