Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HAPPY GRADUATION, AUNT DENIELLE!

This weekend was super special, because my Aunt Denielle graduated from law school! We went to her ceremony at the Civic Center Music Hall. I really enjoyed the bagpipes, and shouted to Denielle a lot (although my shouts were not quite powerful enough for her to hear). H.Y. tried to hang me off of the balcony, but Mommy was there to keep him in line. Daddy was so nice to play with me outside when I got bored...my reward after the graduation was a cookie! Do you like my shirt? I had it comissioned just for "Law"!

I think I found the cutest lawyer in the world!! Please, sue me!


We are all so proud of Aunt Denielle and all her hard work! Congratulations, and job well done! We can't wait to celebrate after you ace the Bar!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: