Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Joshua's First Birthday!! (part 2) by Joshua

For my first birthday party, I had a birthday luau bash! It was so much fun...Mommy made me a special cake, we had cupcakes and fun luau food. We also had a splashing pools and sprinklers in the backyard (it was over 100 degrees!!) and luau music.

Here is our family...ALOHA!!

Grammy and I hang out before the party starts.

I want to EAT my birthday hat!!!

I make this flower lei look manly, don't I?!

I could get used to this birthday thing!

Daddy is so much fun...here he is entertaining me and trying to make Mommy nervous!

I'm gonna get you, Daddy!!!

LIMBO time! Caleb was in charge, of course.

Here is Daddy helping me join the game. I have one of Caleb's tools, Philipe, in my hand. I love to walk around and chew on them, so it was only appropriate that they join me in the game!

Caleb got his first real taste of soda pop at my party...it was pretty fizzy!!!

Aaaahhh...now the sugar kicks in...

...but we're still not too sure!

H.Y. was able to "fly in" for my luau...I think he just wanted a chance to wear flowers with his cool sunglasses!

I REALLY enjoyed my party...I felt so special that everyone wanted to celebrate with me!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BIG KAHUNA JOSHUA!!!

I got my very own cake...here I am sampling the frosting while Daddy laughs on!

Mmmmm, good...

...here, Hey You, try some!!

Whose idea was teal blue frosting, anyway?!?!

Opening presents with one of my favorite snacks, mum-mum, in hand! I got a birthday Thomas engine, so now I have my own trains to eat...Caleb was pretty excited.

Caleb also got a birthday present from Aunt Cari and the crew...now he has what every 3 year-old firefighter needs...an ax!?!?

Here I am "winding down" for bedtime after my big birthday luau bash...don't I look tired?!?! I really had a wonderful time...MAHALO (many thanks) to everyone for celebrating me!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: