
I actually like to be in my bed to play, especially with extra pillows and stuffed animals.

On this day, I played in my bed for over 20 minutes, just rolling around in my pillows, and throwing my OU basketball (it plays "Boomer Sooner!")

I also have learned how to stack the Mega Bloks. Here is one of my first creations.

I don't ever wear pants unless we're in public, and then only under duress! I really like to wear other people's shoes, though. Here I am sporting Caleb's fireman boots.

Big man with a water bottle and Bubba's shoes!

Caleb likes to play with Mommy's curling iron, he thinks it's some kind of tool/clipper weapon. We are also modeling some assorted headbands from Mommy's drawer. Between the two of us boys, we can really disassemble a bathroom!

Fun in the big red chair!
No comments:
Post a Comment