Friday, October 31, 2008

My First Halloween

This was my first Halloween. Mom and Dad dressed me up as a Blue Attack Monster. Actually, Blue Attack is my alter ego. I was born this way. Kind of like Super Man.

Aunt Denielle and Uncle Derek came over to see my "costume."

We went to Trunk or Treat at our church...here I am with an unsuspecting Mommy...she doesn't even know I'm about to attack her!

Evelynn was there, too! So, of course the mommies had to get a picture!
Trick or Treat?!?

Here I am next to my buddy, Sam. People think we look a lot alike!

Here I am with Grammy...she was really excited about the healthy bananas I got at one of the trunks!


Here I am making more friends...



I am a flying Blue Attack! Doesn't Dad look scared? He should be...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Where did you get that hilarious costume? Too too cute! And I think you need to do a blog post about the origin of "Hey You" and how he got that amusing title. Curious minds want to know.

emily said...

Thanks, Val! See the first November post for the answer to your question!! :)