I turned 11 months on Sunday. I think that Mommy may have been a little (just a teeny bit, she says) sad because the next time she takes a Horton picture I will be a whole year old!!! I am still not a big crawler (I really only army-crawl, at best), but I do love to walk! I can get to all kinds of fun places if someone is willing to hold my hands to help me! Mom & Dad think it's the cutest thing ever when I turn to them and hold up my hands for them to help me walk...until they are worn out from walking back and forth, all over the house! To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, and my Irish heritage, here is a fun picture of me in my St. Paddy's Day shirt! (Thanks, Uncle Derek & Aunt Denielle!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What a handsome young man!
Post a Comment