We've been spending a lot of afternoons outside because the weather's been so nice. Mom used to restrict me to a double or triple-layered blanket, but she's easing up a little. I think she's finally realized dirt is inevitable...I AM a boy, after all!!!
So the other day, I got to play with dirt (and leaves and pieces of tree trunk) for the first time.
A little for me...
...and a little for the Maggie Sue!
I was so excited Mom's camera wasn't even fast enough to catch my waving arms! (You know my excited pant-and-wave...here it is below when Mom changed her camera settings).
Notice how I scrunch up my nose...I am pretty darn cute!
After touring the yard, I ended the afternoon in my swing. I love to lean back and look at the trees and sky. I saw an airplane in the sky...Mommy and I wondered if it was my H.Y., but in the end we decided it wasn't fast enough to be him!







No comments:
Post a Comment