Yesterday was Valentine's day. It was my first one ever. Since it is a day to celebrate love, I spent it with some of my favorite people. Here I am waking up from a Valentine's day nap...
...and finding a Valentine surprise from Mom & Dad!
I also got to hear my Hey You on the phone, and my Papa & Nana sent me a really cool card that was fun to eat!
Of course, Mom had to get her snuggles in!
We went out to dinner with Grammy and I had fun smiling at all the nice people in the restaurant and practicing my new wave.
I was so cute that a man at the table next to ours gave us some tickets to the Shriner's circus next weekend. Mom took my picture with him, of course! Mom and Dad are going to try to see what other free stuff they can get with my good looks.







No comments:
Post a Comment