Monday, February 2, 2009

10 months!

I am now 10 whole months old! I can do all kinds of things. This past week, I have really started to move around a lot. I love to stand and play at my music table. I also like to play in my changing table drawers (they're the perfect height to pull-up on, which I am starting to do all on my own)! I can even cruise a few steps. Dad likes to hold my hands and help me walk around the house, which I think is fun, to a point. I still refuse to crawl; I can get almost anywhere I want to go with my roll-and-rock/army crawl moves. I am still talking up a storm! And Mommy thinks I can understand the word "no", although I like to pretend that I can't!

10 months with Horton!


Here I am standing...just watch out, I might let go! (And I did, a few seconds after this picture. Good thing Mom has quick hands!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: