Well, today I turned ONE YEAR OLD!! I know, it's a big step, but I think I'm ready for it. I was so excited about my day that I woke up at 5:30 am, just so I could see Dad before he left for work! Mom made me a special breakfast...eggs and toast with butter! All new foods for me. I wasn't too crazy about the eggs, but I think I do share my Mommy's love of butter!! I can't wait for this weekend, because I am having a Horton birthday party! I heard Mom & Dad talking about a cake for me...I've heard other kids talk about that...and I hope it tastes as good as they say!
Mrs. Kira & Evelynn met us at the zoo later. It was really fun. We saw lions, and tigers, and bears (oh my!) and got to eat lunch together, too.
After a post-zoo nap, Grammy came over to give me my first birthday present ever!! I got an OU bear and basketball, and a cool cup with my name on it. Aunt Denielle and Uncle Derek also came by for a few minutes to celebrate with me.
Grammy, Mommy & I danced while the birthday frog sang...he is funny looking but yummy to eat!!
After a birthday bath, I had story time with Mom & Dad. As you can see, I wasn't too interested in stories tonight...






2 comments:
branching out!!! egss AND butter on toast! lk bvvf ...
lk
; kjkjjk++
(happy birthday from Sophie)
i know...i think sophie is giving me the courage i need!!! :)
em
Post a Comment