Friday, April 10, 2009

Party like it's 2009

This past weekend was my birthday bash. My H.Y. tricked us and came for a surprise visit, which was awesome. Here is a pic of he and Aunt Denielle putting together one of my birthday presents. Yes, it is a race car. I know, my H.Y. rocks. I never thought I'd have my own set of wheels this soon!

Here is Mom working on the frosting for my cake. She is making it in the study so as not to wake me (my room is near the kitchen). Do I have her wrapped around this little finger, or what?!?

Here is my official 12-month picture with Horton the morning of the party. (Just between you and me and the blog-world, I think Horton felt pretty special because I had a Horton birthday party in his honor!)

Wow, presents...thanks, everyone!

Happy Birthday to Me! (What is up with that hat?!?!)

Really? You're going to let me get that close to fire?!?

I LIKE birthday cake!

Tough Guys (check out my Horton tatoo)!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: