Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Last weekend, we had a birthday party for Mom AND Grammy. Their birthdays are only a few days apart. We had a great time with family and friends...

Here I am showing off my walking skills...

On Mommy's birthday, Dad helped me make a sign to greet her at breakfast...of course, Mommy had to take a picture. She thinks everything Daddy and I do is so cute. I guess I can't blame her.

Mommy got to take a long lunch at work on her birthday and go to Aunt Denielle's Swearing-in ceremony. She is now a licensed Legal Intern...which means she can officially sue people (under supervision of a lawyer). Look out...!
She even got to meet Oklahoma Supreme Court Chief Justice Edmondson. She's big-time, now!

That night, Daddy and I took Mommy out to dinner at one of her favorite restaurants, Red Lobster. I love those cheese biscuits...but not as much as Mommy loves the coconut shrimp!

Happy Birthday, Mommy! Don't worry, 32 is the new 29!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: