Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just because I'm so cute...

Mom thinks everything about me is adorable...so here she is posting some of her favorite pics lately. I ask you, what kind of mother allows her son to get stuck in the cupboard? And then takes a picture of it?!?!

I have started to get very artistic with my sidewalk chalk. I actually like to collect it and put it in Daddy's yard shoes more than anything. If you look closely, you can tell that it is princess sidewalk chalk...please don't tell any of the other guys!

Daddy and I are inspecting the yard in this picture.

And this weekend, I tried out the big-kid pool for the first time! This is actually the only time I wasn't smiling and laughing in the pool. I loved it...splashing and playing peek-a-boo with Mom & Dad the entire time! The water was pretty cold, but I didn't mind.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: