Well, Mom can't seem to keep up with me, but here is my picture at 22 months (I am actually closer to 23 months in this pic, but oh well!) Look at me, I am so happy all the time...Mommy and Daddy are so blessed to have me!
Here I am again...still happy...I am wearing a new St. Patrick's Day shirt that Aunt Denielle got me. Like?
I recently started a new school called Mother's Day Out (what a strange name, when I'm the one that gets to go out?!?!) It is really fun. They have a music and dancing time every morning, which is my favorite! I also get to see Grammy more often because she has started hanging out with me some while Mommy is at work. I am pretty happy with the arrangement. Here I am on my first day of "new school"...so happy to go and happy to wear my Elmo backpack. Mommy was so nervous that I would have a hard time...but I did great! Mommy says that is just answered prayer :)







No comments:
Post a Comment