This past weekend, I went to my first Thunder game. It was awesome. We went out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants before the game...Zorba's (I love pita bread!)
I had a great time dancing and clapping to all the music. I kept asking to go down on the court, but Mommy & Daddy wouldn't let me. I think the Thunder would have appreciated my help (although they did win by a landslide); I HAVE been practing a lot on my home court.
Would you believe that right outside in the lobby, they have a dance floor set up with really rockin' music and colored lights that jump all over the place?!? It was AWESOME! I ran around chasing the lights and dancing and clapping until Mom & Dad decided it was time to go home. People stopped and watched me, I was so entertaining. I think next time I need to put a hat out and earn some money!
Mom tried to get some better pictures, but it was hard because I was moving so fast. Hey, when the rhythm gets you, you've gotta move!







No comments:
Post a Comment