To celebrate, we went to the zoo with our friends, Miss Season and Sophie. We had a lot of fun and I even got to feed some goats!

I had a blast playing in the water splash area...and got a little wet in the process!

Here are Season and Sophie "monkeying around" in the new Children's Zoo!
Where did the water go?!?
Later this evening, Daddy took Mommy and I out for a fancy dinner that included "popfries" (= "french fries") at Mickey D's. Then we went home and after my bath, I got to see my present - Mom and Dad got me a really cool table and chair set, so now I can color and work on my puzzles like a big boy. I also discovered I can stand on the chair, which I think I could use to climb on top of the table and get into all kinds of fun.
I will get to have a big birthday cake at my party on Saturday, but tonight I got a really yummy cupcake, complete with candles. I had so much fun helping Mom & Dad sing "Happy Birthday", but even more fun blowing out the candles!
This is one of Mommy's favorite looks!
I kept asking for "more, more...blow!" so Mom & Dad lit my candles and sang over and over and I practiced blowing them out. It was very entertaining for me. They were nice to indulge me...I AM the birthday boy, after all!






No comments:
Post a Comment