Here I am on Easter morning...I got some really cool puppets in my basket. Here I am getting Daddy with the zebra! Later, we went to church and I got to wear my cool suit; I looked really adorable, if I may say so!! I even got to go into the worship service with Mom & Dad. I really love to sing and dance with the music in church, and enjoy clapping when the songs are over, too. I have also learned how to say "Jesus" in the last week, and can point Him out in my Bible pictures, although I sometimes confuse Him with Daniel or David.
After my nap, we had Easter dinner at Grammy's and I went on an Easter egg hunt. Here I am finding chocolate in one of the eggs. Everyone thought it was so funny because I would open an egg, pull out a hershey's kiss, then throw them both on the ground and go search for another one! I didn't really seem to notice or care that is was chocolate inside the eggs at first...
Apparently Daddy knows what's inside!
In search of...MORE EGGS!
A good Daddy helps his son get chocolate out of the wrapper (a skill I quickly acquired myself!)







No comments:
Post a Comment