Aunt Denielle and I racing on a double slide!
Mommy has been trying to brainwash me about wearing helmets for safety. If we are driving on the road and I see a motorcyclist without a helmet, I usually remark with a "where'd you go, helmet?" We also cheer whenever we see someone who IS wearing their helmet. At a friend's house recently, I was riding on his little tikes 4-wheeler, and asked mom for a helmet! She was so proud. Then, the other day I was at Grammy's and my friend David was wearing his helmet while riding his bike, so I decided I needed one, too. I borrowed Grammy's, which funny enough, is not really that big on my head! I wore it while riding my trike, and mowing the lawn. In this picture, I am actually tired of wearing it, but I did keep it on for a good long while!







No comments:
Post a Comment