I am starting to learn colors. Don't tell Daddy, but the ones I'm best at are orange, black and white. I love to find trucks on the road, everywhere we go. I've learned that we can "chase them" so now I want to chase every interesting vehicle I see. My favorites right now are garbage trucks and fire trucks - I watch videos of them on You-Tube. Sometimes Mommy & I follow the garbage trucks in the neighborhood in my stroller, too. I am learning to count now, and can sometimes count three things (like school buses, or big trucks).
The other day, I said my first real prayer. We were getting ready to watch Thomas the Train while we ate breakfast, and my prayer was "G-la, g-la, g-la, choo-choo. Amen, choo-choo." Mom is not sure if I was speaking in tongues, thanking God for the choo-choo, or praying to the choo-choo. It may have been a combination of all those things! I like to share my food, too. I will give food to the picture of Thomas (or Pai-yus, as I call him) on my book, share with Mommy, Daddy, or Maggie, and sometimes will give food to baby "Ja Ja" in Mommy's belly. My favorite foods lately are blueberries (which Thomas carries in his cars, although Mom & Dad say it's coal), strawberries, cheese and "pop fries."
2 years-old with Horton.
It took mom a while to get this picture. Mostly because I don't cooperate very well with posing these days. I finally consented while in the laundry basket the other day. I was having fun falling over backwards out of it, and Mommy said I couldn't do it again until she got her picture!
I love to play with my trucks lately, it's one of my favorite things to do!
This is a self-portrait. I'm getting pretty good with the camera.
I love my Gator. The other day, I showed Mommy where the best place to store my lawnmower is! I am thinking of starting my own lawncare business. I run my mower on dandelions that I pick and put in the fuel tank, and the Gator is fueled by grass in a compartment. It's very eco-friendly. I think that will be a draw to my customers.







No comments:
Post a Comment