Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun things we've been up to!

Mommy had a birthday recently...she turned 29! :) ha ha...

A few weeks ago, we went to an air show at Tinker. It was really fun...especially the 20 minute walk in the hot sun from the parking lot to the air show itself! I didn't realize airplanes were so big...they look so little in the sky! I got to see airplanes taking off up close; they were very loud, and I was in awe! I wanted "more, more!"

Here I am inside an Air Force version of a lear jet...just like my H.Y. used to fly!

WOW...airplanes in the sky! Did you know there are people inside of airplanes? I didn't realize that until the air show where I actually got to see people jump out of them. That was pretty cool. I am talking about it to this day..."people, jump, airplanes!" I have mentioned to Mom that "Caleb jump airplanes"...this frightens her a little, but I have not made any solid plans so far. She has indulged me by finding videos on You Tube of people jumping out of airplanes, too.

Here I am ready to pilot a helicopter!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: