Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Dad is RAD!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the best dad in the whole world! You are so cool...I love to wrestle with you and chase you around the house!

I also really like the songs you make up for me about how I am so strong, smart, nice and FAST! You are quite the lyricist.

I like it that you patiently let me help you mow the lawn...you patiently let me help you do a lot of things...and truthfully, I may not always be that helpful!

I love you so much, Dad. I hope I can grow up to be just like you! Thank you for loving me so much and taking such good care of me in so many ways. I know that you are devoted to God and to our family and we are all so blessed by you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: