Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting Ready...

I guess one of the things about being a big brother is that you have to share some of your old stuff. That's okay with me, though, because since I gave baby Joshua (or "Ja Ja" as I call him) my old crib, I got a brand new room with a BIG BOY bed. Mommy and Daddy decorated it with all kinds of trucks, cars, trains, planes and helicopters...it's AWESOME!

I really like my big boy bed. I especially like to jump on it!! Sometimes, I can even get Grammy to jump on it with me. I am sleeping really well in it. There is a lot of room to toss and spin around in my sleep and I take advantage of it!!

Here I am carrying Josh's lamb in a baby carrier. I saw the baby carrier on the floor and thought it was a life jacket until Mommy showed me what it was for. Notice how I am holding the lamb and supporting his head, unprompted! I am SO ready to be a big brother!!

Mommy chased me around the house trying to get more cute pictures of me with the baby carrier. Obviously, I thought it was pretty funny!

Testing out my old swing to see if it will be good for baby Ja Ja, too!

Rocking lamb in the swing. Later, I gave lamb a blankie because I thought he might be cold. You have to really take care of these little ones, you know!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: