I like to wear Mommy's helmet, especially when I am riding my bike. The funny thing is, it fits me fairly well. I have such a big brain...!
This is my new favorite place to eat breakfast! I request to sit in the chair with the "new table" and watch "racoons." My favorite racoons right now are the Tools (Handy Manny) and Mickey Mouse. I also enjoy the occasional Scooby Doo and Shrek. And my parents are grateful for DVR!
MONSTER ATTACK! After my bath, I like to put on my monster towel and attack people...mostly my parents and Jaja. Daddy taught me this game.
Can you tell we are brothers in this picture? We love to go on walks in our new stroller. Mommy puts a blanket over Joshua's side when the sun is in his eyes, and I like it when she extends it to my side, that way we are both in a "tent!"







No comments:
Post a Comment