So, Caleb and I have been keeping Mom super busy...and I like her so much that I've started waking up several times a night just to spend more time with her :) Caleb and I have also been taking turns being sick off and on through the Holidays. I had my first ear infection over Thanksgiving, and actually just cleared my ears a few weeks ago, after several antibiotics and a few mean shots :( There was also an "incident" with Mommy's camera (read: no matter how good you think your toddler is with your camera, he is STILL a toddler!) so she's had to take pictures with the video camera, and they didn't turn out as good. All this to say, that she hasn't had much time for blogging!!! Things are not really settling down yet (do they ever?!?!) but Mom is getting more used to life with sleep deprivation, and also having blog withdrawals...so here is some MAJOR catch-up!! Stay tuned for more catch-up, and some recent pictures with her NEW camera (thanks, Hey You!!)
I turned 5 months old in December! I still liked to eat everything, so Mommy has a hard time catching a picture, sometimes! Notice my super-cool Santa slippers. I got those from Grammy & Bobble. I like to kick them off sometimes.
Officially, 5 months old, with Fire Truck!







No comments:
Post a Comment