Sunday, February 20, 2011

My first Christmas! by Joshua

Here is Daddy up late working on Caleb's Christmas present - a train table!!! It turned out to be much more involved than he originally thought!

Here is the finished product, wrapped with a big red bow, waiting for Caleb to see it in the morning!!

When he first saw the train table, he just stared at it, contemplating. I think he was not aware that people could have train tables at their houses...he's only played with them at the store and the Science Museum!! When he realized it was his, he was so excited and ran over to see it right away! I can't wait to play with it when I am bigger. Caleb is learning to share with me, though. There is a plastic engine that Caleb lets me eat - he is so nice!

Caleb opens his stocking - Teddy Grahams!



I had a stocking, too. Caleb picked it out for me online and waited for the mailman to bring it. It has a train on it! Our family has a tradition of putting yummy treats in stockings...so I got some baby food in mine! Some people might find this strange, but as you can see, I loved it!!

I also got my own big boy cup in my stocking!!! I LOVE it!! I feel so grown-up when I drink my water out of it!

Later, we went over to Grammy & Bobble's house to open presents. We basically partied all day. :)

Here is Grammy helping me open one of my presents...I actually helped her pick it out at the Learning store.

"OH!! I have wanted to eat this since the first day I saw it!!!"

Aunt Denielle likes her presents, too!

The next day, we went to Nana & Papa's house for more Christmas fun! I even ate some sweet potatoes with the big kids!! (Although mine was pretty bland...their's had marshmallows on them...when do I get to eat those?!!?)

Aunt Jill snags a hug while posing with Caleb and Madison.

Caleb really likes his leopard that he got from Madison and Bryler. It purrs!!! When we got home, we couldn't find the leopard's bottle, so Mommy offered to let Caleb use one of mine for his leopard. Caleb replied, "that's ok, I'll feed him with my tummy" and proceeded to lift up his shirt to feed him! Hmmm...definitely will remember that story for later blackmail!!

Daddy sneaks some snuggles in with me :)

The bib doesn't lie, guys :)

Caleb loves his new "Cowboy Small" hat from Nana & Papa!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: