This year, Mommy asked me what kind of birthday party I wanted to have, and I requested a fire truck birthday party. I just love fire trucks...we have so much fun "sighting" them while we're driving around town. There is a fire station by Grammy's house that we see all the time...who knew I would get to go inside?!?! Mommy took the idea and ran with it...here are the highlights!
JaJa did not want to go to sleep the night before the party...he must have been too excited. Instead, he stayed up and helped Mommy with party favors!
The morning of my party, I just HAD to sample a cupcake! Who can say no to this adorable Birthday Boy?!?!
Mom was up late working on a Fire Truck birthday cake! She found it on the internet, and had Daddy's laptop set up in the kitchen so she could get it just right!
I LOVE my Madison!
There was a whole lot of crazy going on with 15+ toddlers in the house...so we all went outside where the adults could handle it better!!
Happy 3rd Birthday to Caleb! Do you like my fireman suit?!?
I need more sugar!
Poor JaJa didn't get any attention at the party!
Joshua had a fireman suit, too!
Daddy helped my open presents...
This is fun!
Mommy and Daddy had a surprise for me...they had arranged for us to go to our local fire station to see the trucks and meet the firemen. It was AWESOME!! I was so excited when they told me! Here I am with my good buddy Gavin and his mommy.
One of the firemen dressed up in his full gear so we'd know not to be scared.
It was very interesting...and a little intimidating.
Joshua wasn't sure what to think, either.
I had such a great time at my party. Thanks to everyone for making my day so special!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment