As I mentioned before, I have been keeping Mommy VERY busy!! She barely has time to take pictures...much less blog with them. So, here is some catch-up of the last few months with Fire Truck!
At 6 months old, I have started to say "Mama" a little bit...something my Mommy really enjoys hearing! I can also sit up all by myself!!

At 7 months old, I would still rather eat most things (except baby food)!! Especially the flashing light on top of Fire Truck. I also have two teeth!! I really want to be EVERYWHERE that Caleb is, and I just love to watch him and laugh at everything he does. I have started to pull up on things (around 7 1/2 months old) and I must say, the world is so interesting up high!! Mommy & Daddy love my sweet heart...I love to snuggle!

7 months old!
8 months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment