So Mommy is chronically behind on her blogging, and she's trying to catch up before one of the most important events of the year...my first birthday!! So here is a tour through the year so far!
At the end of January, we had a visit from H.Y. and Lamby. It was lots of fun, of course!! H.Y. bought matching polo shirts for all the boys!
Caleb and Lamby
February also brought more snow to play in! I really enjoyed being outside...although I couldn't move thanks to the snowsuit Grammy got me...but at least I was warm!!
Just chillin' with our Dad in our favorite snuggle spot...the big red chair.
Mommy must be really overworked, because she started putting my big brother to work on charts!! (Actually, she does occasionally bring some work home, and Caleb wanted to help, so she made him his own charts!!)
This is Caleb flying an airplane! Note the "pilot suit!"
Caleb loves to hug me...sometimes Mommy feels like she says "gentle! gentle!" all day long!
I started to pull up on things in March...I am very proud of myself in this picture!
Movie night!! This was one night that Daddy was out of town, and Mommy gave up on getting us into bed on time! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I guess!!
Another favorite Daddy activity...watching the stars! March had some wonderfully nice evenings, so we took full advantage!
One day, Caleb found pipe cleaners in the craft bin, and asked what they were. Mommy replied "pipe cleaners" and so Caleb promptly set out to find some pipes to clean!! I don't understand why this is so funny...it makes perfect sense to me!!
Just a picture to further prove how adorable I am!
In March, Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 8th anniversary!! This is a pic of our happy family on that day...we're a little crazy, but we're fun!
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2011!
Another beautiful spring day outside!
Here is Caleb "driving" mom's car and ordering Sonic. "I'd like a medium lunch please, with a cranberry slush!"
After I learned to pull up on things, the music table became one of my favorite pastimes. I still love it, but now I am pushing it all over the house and walking to boot!
After dinner, I like to help Daddy water his new grass!! He lets me play in the water sometimes...it's super fun!
This is me trying my first finger food! If you look closely, you'll see that Mommy cut up my puffs even smaller...gotta love her!







No comments:
Post a Comment