Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Easter 2011, etc. by Caleb

Here is more catch-up from our Spring!

We had a land run at my school...it was lots of fun! I wore my "Sooners" shirt (thought it was appropriate!) and staked my claim! I even helped one of my friends find his flag when he lost it.

We got to do an Easter egg hunt at Grammy and Bobble's park. Here I am with Mommy, who never seems to get enough pictures!!

The Easter egg hunt went really quickly (there were a lot of kids!), so Mom & Dad helped me have several "re-hunts" with the eggs I found!

Daddy and JaJa hanging out at the park

JaJa was learning to walk! Who taught him that? It was ME! Notice how proud he is of himself!

Here I am playing in my pilot suit!

Our school also had an Easter egg hunt...here I am showing off my basket that I made!

To celebrate the true meaning of Easter, Mommy and Daddy started some fun traditions. Here I am making unleavened bread for our special supper. We also had grape juice, as well as some "nontraditional" fare! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of me, because I have now learned the entire Easter story, and can explain how Jesus died and then came back!

Mommy & Daddy told us about how Jesus washed his friends' feet, so then we tried it out ourselves at bathtime. Now washing feet is one of my favorite things to do...I'm kind of the opposite of Peter, because sometimes I will ask if we can just wash feet instead of the whole bath!!

JaJa just LOVES to play with the door stoppers!! Mommy has removed all the little white caps, now, because they all would end up in Joshua's mouth if she didn't!! Look at him...he's so mischieveous!



Here I am on Easter morning, checking out my basket! Where's all the candy?!?!

It was hard for Mommy to get a good picture where we were both smiling, so she settled for one of each!





JaJa also enjoyed his Easter basket...notice his Easter treat...I guess he really liked it because he didn't even wait to open it up!!!

More Easter egg hunting!!!

I am evaluating my egg collection, looking for chocolate, I bet!

Mommy has been letting me explore my artistic side!


Here is my crazy little brother, who puts EVERYTHING in his mouth!!

Yogurt bites!!! One of Joshy's favorite snacks!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: