Here are some fun photos of us boys hanging out...here Caleb is hunting for something...bugs? butterflys? dragonflys? Who knows?!
Mommy says she knows she has boys because she had to specify that "we don't net people" when Caleb first discovered this bug net at the Target dollar spot!! Other specifications include "we don't vacuum people", "we don't sweep our brother" and "we don't put ANYTHING over our brother's head!"
We celebrated Mother's Day with a special lunch at our house...as you can see, it's still hard to get all of us to smile in one picture!!!
Here we are with Nana & Papa at our Mother's Day Lunch. Mommy actually cooked, can you believe it?!?! ;)
Daddy is teaching us well...here is Caleb practicing the OU Alma Mater!
Man jewelry...don't worry, the beads are football-shaped!
This is Caleb's favorite morning spot...the big red chair, eating breakfast and watching cartoons! He likes to have leftovers, occasionally. I think he got that from Aunt Denielle!
One of our favorite activities is to build train tracks!
Mommy fondly refers to me as "JaJa the Destroyer!!"
This is my pensive look...or maybe I just ate sand!
Fun with Caleb's bug net!
I really love my Papa...here we are hanging out on the porch at my Great-Grandad Fortson's house.
Caleb and I taking a play break during the trip back...there I am, always on the move, about to jump out of the toy machine and onto the floor...think fast, Mom!







No comments:
Post a Comment