In May, I turned 10 months old! Of course, I think I am closer to 10 1/2 months old in these pictures!
As you can see, it is getting REALLY hard to keep me still for pictures!!
SUCCESS!! 10 months old with Firetruck!
At 10 months old, I am trying to stand up on my own, though I can't quite do it! I will bounce up and down on my knees and try really hard, though! I have become a much better eater...some of my favorite foods are yogurt bites, Caleb's goldfish, and Baby Mum Mum...and I can say "Mum Mum", too!! I actually mean that for any kind of food. This month, my ears got better and I slept really well (for a little while, anyway!)
I can stand for a few seconds if I let go!
Check me out!!!
My new name is Joshua "Danger" Marcy!! Look what I can do on my own!!
JaJa Lightyear, to the rescue!!







No comments:
Post a Comment