Monday, August 1, 2011

11 months old! by Joshua

I turned 11 months old in June. Time flies when you're having fun! This month, I got to expand my food horizons quite a bit. One of my favorites remains Baby Mum Mum, but I think cheese has now moved to the top of the list!!! I also went from pushing things all over the house (which I was really good at, by the way! I could use anything as a walker, and was even proficient at changing directions!) to walking...see below!

I still like to crawl a lot! I also learned to wave "bye bye" this month!

I got my 8th tooth! It was a big accomplishment for me. I also was sleeping a little better this month.

My biggest accomplishment was walking, of course! I took my first real steps the week I turned 11 months old - it was my birthday present to Mommy! I am still pulling up to stand, then I will take off walking ALL OVER the house! This has opened up a whole new world for me...and for my family!!! I get so excited when I am walking, and I like to stick my arms out in front of me...Daddy calls it my "zombie walk!"

11 months old with Firetruck!
(My Mommy loves this picture! Don't show it to her patients!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: