Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4th of July fun! by Caleb

This July 4th was all about parades for our family. I'd read about them in my Clifford book, but never seen the excitement first hand! Who knew there would be so many fire trucks and police cars...with lights and sirens on! It was amazing! (Check out my face!)

Joshy was waving at the paraders. I think he was a little overwhelmed, but fascinated!

Here we are with our friend Melody, from Taiwan. Happy Independence Day!

After seeing what a big parade was all about, we got to participate in our own neighborhood 4th of July parade. I helped Mommy decorate our vehicles the night before.

We're off to the starting point!

Joshy found out the the American flags on his garland decoration were removable...and edible! Actually, everything is removable and edible to Joshua!

Our neighborhood actually had a Fire Truck escort for our parade...SO AWESOME!! The Firemen let the kids see the truck and play in the water from the fire hose afterward. I was not so interested in the water, but really enjoyed multiple trips inside the truck!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: