Joshy and I love to hang out...Josh is happy to be wherever I am!
We are so loveable!
I took this picture of Mommy and Josh...aren't I a good photographer?!?
This June, I officially became a big boy! Here I am on "training day" wearing my big boy underwear. It took some convincing to get me to wear them. I really wanted my diaper back, but Mom was not giving in, so she just let me run around naked for the morning! By afternoon, I was ready for the big step and finally put them on. I tried really hard, and in just a few days I was doing great! I also got a lot of m&m's and trains out of the deal...what can I say, I know how to negotiate!
As the temperatures rose, Mommy searched out cooler activities for us and Joshy got to discover the swimming pool! He really likes to drink the water!
It didn't take too long before he was "all in"...literally!!
wet boy!
Jaja thinks he's big stuff because he can push his (my) car around!! He likes to chase me when I drive the tractor.
In June, we also celebrated Grammy's birthday. Here I am decorating a cake for her.
I also sampled the icing to make sure it tasted ok.
My masterpiece! The big pink part was for Grammy "because she's a girl!"
A few days after Grammy's birthday, we celebrated Mommy's birthday! Grammy helped me decorate a cake for her. She is 24...or is it 34? I'm not sure I'm allowed to say.
Here is the birthday girl with her boys!
Jaja also started officially walking!! Here he is in action!
Jaja loves to walk EVERYWHERE now...here he is hanging with our pal, Mags. Jaja knows exactly who she is and will point her out if you say, "where's Maggie?"
Joshy does not like to stop for anything...but I guess sleep got the better of him at mealtime. Mommy and Daddy laughed so hard...and of course had to get photographic evidence.

Here we are celebrating Father's Day...it is obviously hard to get us to all smile at the same time! Josh and I both have shirts on that say "My Dad is Rad!" We really do have the most awesome dad in the world. He always takes time for us...he makes up funny songs and dances, like the "cherry picker dance", "nenad" and "rondo" (named after trucks and basketball players)...he is a great bedtime story reader...a wonderful encourager...kind and patient...a good wrestler...and a Godly example for his boys. We are so blessed to have him.
Helping Daddy out in the yard.
























No comments:
Post a Comment