Wednesday, January 11, 2012

3 1/3 years old! by Caleb

Well, better late than never! Here are some pictures of me with Horton, at a little past 3 years old. At three years old, I must say, I am a delight to my Mommy and Daddy. I love to talk to them, all day long, about everything! (I think it's genetic!) I am definitely showing my strong-willed side, and I am also quite spirited! I am very inquisitive, and obviously brilliant! Some of my favorite things include music, garbage trucks, fire trucks, any trucks! I am a joker, for sure, making my April Fool's birthday quite appropriate. I love to laugh and tell jokes. My two favorite jokes are: "there's a lion on the ceiling!" and the knock-knock interrupting cow joke.

3 years old, with Horton.

I started preschool this August. I just love my teachers, and I love making new friends. Here I am on my first day of school!

Mommy got to walk me in on the first day of school. She cried when she watched me walk in all on my own on my second day. I looked so big trotting along with my little backpack on. What can I say, I'm growing up!

You're never too old to enjoy a good garbage truck run...here I am with my young pupil, Joshy, teaching him the ways of garbage day! We get to see two garbage trucks on a good day, the big white one, and the recycling one. Mr. Ignacio is our recycling garbage man. He is so nice! He always pulls the lever to make the side bins dump into the big part of the truck for us, even if they're not quite full, yet!

He's such a good student! Look how excited he is!

"I'm clownin' up! All the kids are gonna laugh!" (Me with two pairs of socks on!)

And thoughts from Mommy - some of MY favorite Caleb quotes...

"Mommy, I've got two sleeping spots in my bed!" (implying that I should lay down next to him during bedtime pat-time...love to!)

I have told Caleb that he is my "prize" for a long time, now. One day he said to me, "I'm your surprise, Mommy! I'm your toy!"

"Jaja, we're gonna be friends forever!"

"Jaja's my prize!"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: