
Well, every baby must have their first swim, or so I'm told. Mine was on vacation in the lake at Nana & Grandad's house. (At this point, Mommy would like me to point out that, although she is not usually an advocate of children swimming without life-jackets, I am only in water as deep as a bathtub, and it is the last time I will
ever swim in
any water other than the bathtub
without a life-jacket. At least for a while.) :)

I wasn't too sure what to think of the water. It really just felt like a very large bath, but with an audience and more cameras than usual. I did reach out and touch the water, though. That was fun. I was a little disappointed that I did not catch any fish!

My favorite part of the experience - getting Daddy all wet when I got out of the water. That was awesome! HA HA!!!
1 comment:
want to see belly button with swim trunks!!!
that's all,
-cari
Post a Comment