Friday, August 15, 2008

My Dedication - Sunday, August 3rd, 2008

Our church does a ceremony where all the new babies are dedicated to the Lord. There were a lot of babies this year!!

We all got a Bible that was just our size and a rose! I didn't know what to think of the rose, but thought it might be good to eat! Daddy was being silly and made me wave my arms around when they introduced me...everyone thought that was funny.


This is a picture of Mommy and Daddy praying for me with the whole church. It was fun to have everyone pray for me.

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord..." 1 Samuel 1:27-28

(one of Mom and Dad's favorite verses!)

No comments: