Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

This past week, Dad turned 50!!! (He actually turned 31, but he tells everyone he's older so he'll look good for his age! That's his favorite joke right now.) Mom didn't put all 31 candles on the cake because she was afraid the fire department would come. :)

I'm starting to get used to these ridiculous birthday hats...

Uncle Derek and Aunt Denielle also came over for cake on Daddy's birthday.

I'm not too interested in more pictures, as you can tell!!

Aunt Denielle and Grammy at the birthday party.

This weekend, Nana, Papa and Bryler came to celebrate Daddy's birthday, also. Here I am with Nana...can you tell I am in need of a nap?!?!

Bryler let me try on his OU hat. I can't wait to be big like him!!

Here is Bryler with Dad and Papa...eating yummy birthday cake!


And later...playing tackle with Dad. I really like grabbing his glasses...wrestling with Dad is one of my favorite things!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: