Monday, September 29, 2008

Things you can eat...

Take my advice, and make sure they're clean, but yes, socks are VERY good to eat!
PEACHES!! This weekend, my Nana got to feed me my first real food (besides cereal, which I don't really like). To all you other babies out there, I don't really recommend these. Don't make the same mistake I did!

Dad has been trying to teach me about sports. Part of learning about sports, according to Dad, is reading about them in the newspaper. I'm not really sure what a newspaper is, but I do know that it smells funny, makes crinkly noises when you play with it, and...

...it is fun to eat!!!

I also like to eat my stuffed animals. There is this really annoying bunny that hangs over my bouncy chair, and the other day I FINALLY caught it!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: