I turned 7 months old on Saturday. A few days later, I got to help Mom vote. Maybe someday I will run for President...that would be a change Mom & Dad could believe in!
I am growing up so fast! I am working on new words all the time...a few weeks ago (10/17/08) I said "DaDa" for the first time! I am practicing a few new laughs - one is a deep giggle and with the other I pant like a dog and scrunch up my face (I learned that one from Maggie). My jumper is a favorite pastime; I am getting really good at it! I also enjoy spending time outside rolling around on blankets and swinging. Maggie usually hangs out with us, too, and I really get a kick out of seeing her chase her tennis ball when Mom & Dad throw it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment