Friday, November 28, 2008

First Thanksgiving!

We just celebrated this really interesting holiday called Thanksgiving. As far as I can tell, it is all about eating really good food! I didn't care much about the food, but I got lots of attention so I really enjoyed it. I actually got to have TWO Thanksgivings, one with Daddy's family, and one with Mom's. And of course, Mom made sure it was all well-documented on film!

First Thanksgiving, Part One

Aunt Jill and Madison were really fun to play with...and they're also good at getting me to take a nap!

I brought some toys to Nana & Papa's house...one was my new stacking ring toy that plays music. One of Daddy's friends gave it to me and I really like it! Thanks, Miss Becky!

I had sweet potatoes. They were ok. Madison tried to help me eat.

Here I am with my Nana. She is really sweet to me.

After dinner, I got to hang out with Bryler.

I like to show off my tongue. I recently learned how to stick it through the holes in my ball. It's really fun, and makes everyone laugh!



First Thanksgiving, Part Two

I thought Aunt Denielle had just put me down for a nap...but when I woke up there was ANOTHER Thanksgiving! Grown-ups really like to eat.

Mom set a special place at the table just for me.

Let's get this party started!

Daddy and Uncle Derek got the turkey legs! I can't wait 'til I'm a big boy and get one of my own!

Uncle Derek is so silly...he put a leaf on my head! Clearly, I am not too sure what to do about this.

After dinner, I got to have story time with Grammy and Mom.

We played peek-a-boo...it was super fun.

I'm not sure if they had dogs or horses at the first Thanksgiving. Maggie will have to do...I'm ridin' this doggie out of town!

No comments: