Last month was Daddy's birthday (Can you tell Mommy is a little behind? I can't imagine why!) We celebrated by watching the Sooners!
Caleb's hair is a little crazy from wrestling with Daddy.
I'm an airplane!
Later that night, Mommy took Daddy out to dinner at the County Line while we held down the fort with Maggie. Oh, and Grammy and Bobble were there, too. :)
The next day we had a big party for Daddy. Nana, Papa, Aunt Jill, Madison, Bryler and Grammy came. It was a good time!
Caleb and Madison played a whole lot! They kept hiding in the closet and then coming out in all kinds of crazy costumes.
I love my Papa!
I ALMOST got a piece of cake before Grammy got caught!
Everyone wants a piece of this adorable baby...can you argue with that?
Birthday Boy!
I was all partied out at the end of the day!







No comments:
Post a Comment