When Denielle took me to the pumpkin patch, I got really upset at the tractor ride because I thought I would be able to drive the actual tractor, not ride on some hay behind one! I still enjoyed the hayride though. Here I am finally getting to ride an actual tractor! (Although it wasn't even moving...)
Daddy helps me feed the goats. I thought they were so funny!
Riding a pony! One of my favorite things at the Pumpkin Patch!
One of the things Mommy & Daddy get such a kick out of lately, is my memory...they can tell me something one time and I remember it (unless it pertains to yelling in the house...that I seem to have a hard time remembering...)! If they tell me about something fun we'll be doing the next day, I usually wake up in the morning talking about it (they listen in over my monitor!) This morning, I of course woke up talking about the Pumpkin Patch...and was excitedly talking about riding a pony on the way there!
Mommy and the boys...not so cooperative for the picture! As you can see, Joshua slept through most of it...I'm sure he'll enjoy it more next year!







No comments:
Post a Comment