Saturday, May 19, 2012

Boys will be boys, by Joshua


The other day, Daddy found a frog and it provided some prolonged entertainment for us while we chased it around.  I got really excited to watch it jump! 

I picked out my own outfit today!  Lately, the first thing I want to do in the morning is to put on my shoes and a hat, shirt if mom pushes it, but definitely NOT pants!  Sometimes I will grab another shirt and try to put it on my legs.  In this pic, Mommy put my leg-shirt on the top, don't know why! 

This is why I feel so strongly about putting on my "shoes! shoes!" first thing in the morning - so I can get outside and start my mowing!!! 

Caleb decided he needed a fun outfit, too.  He likes to do funny things, he calls himself "tricky!"  And tricky he is!!  Mommy caught him rewinding his show on the DVR the other day after she told him he had to turn it off when the show was over!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: