Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Easter 2012! by Joshua


Forgive the long post, but we had a lot of fun this Easter!  We went to visit our Clinton crew for the weekend.  The Easter Bunny came by early the night before with awesome baskets that contained every boy's favorite things...candy and trucks!  I was super excited about my "naanaa" (my word for candy!) 

YES!! 

I spent a good deal of time that weekend doing the two things that I love most...vacuuming and mowing! 

On Easter morning, we woke up to find that we had MORE treats! 

SMARTIES!!  Bubba's favorite! 

Daddy helps me open my eggs...there were tiny balls inside...another favorite! 

What else is in here?!?!

Here I am sitting in a very special rocking chair. 

Pretty GQ, hmm? 

I like to dress down my suits with a baseball hat.  A lot of famous people do it...makes me seem a little more down-to-earth, don't you think? 

MORE Easter egg hunters!! 

Caleb finds some hidden eggs! 

Nana & Papa watch the egg hunt, too! 

Daddy and Aunt Jill...aaaawwww. 

Aunt Jill & Uncle Brent...more aaaawwwww. 

I will help look for eggs, but I will NOT stop mowing the lawn! 

Playground fun! 

After the egg hunt, we rode the train at the park.  We had a great time!  It was especially fun for Caleb and Madi to scream in the tunnel!! 
 

Two exhausted boys = peaceful trip home for Mom and Dad! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: