
Mommy wanted to know what I was eating...

I really enjoy using my sink because I can reach it all by myself with my stepstool. Here I am washing blueberries, one of my favorite snack foods!

I love to play with baby Joshua. He is learning to sit in his bumbo sitter. I like to sit in his bumbo sitter, too!

The other day, Daddy put together baby Joshua's new exersaucer. Mommy thought it might be too early, but Daddy knows what he's doing because we BOTH love it!!
Showing Joshua how his new toy works...
Baby Joshua is clearly impressed with his toy - he thinks he's big time, now!
Here I am grooving to the music, always entertaining Joshua!
Watching Sesame Street one morning and learning that spiders have eight legs..."How many legs does Caleb have? Let's see!" I then proceeded to pull down my pants and count my legs!

No comments:
Post a Comment